The proceeds of the Bonds are intended to be used to:
- repair or replace outdated classrooms & school buildings with safe, modernized facilities
- improve student safety & campus security
- keep technology infrastructure up-to-date in K-8 classrooms, science labs, libraries, & computer systems
- acquire, construct, repair classrooms, sites & equipment
- provide all students with access to the education, facilities, and technology needed to succeed in high school, college, & beyond
An extensive needs assessment was conducted to determine which schools and projects would be the greatest priority. The goal of the district is to provide equitable facilities for all students within the district. Ten (10) Bond Projects were identified as top priority, and these projects are in Series A of the bond utilizing $62 Million.
In order to complete the identified priority projects, the District will utilize a number of funding sources including:
- Proposition E Bond Proceeds
- Interest Earnings
- State Matching Grants.