Important / Importante
DISTRICT CLOSURE: Learn more in English...
CIERRE DEL DISTRITO: Más informes en español...
The Board of Education believes that providing clear communications to staff is essential to establishing a professional, positive work environment and enhancing job performance. Below, you will find notifications required by law and/or to promote staff knowledge of the district’s policies, programs, activities, and operations.
Please click on each policy listed below to read and review:
- Benefits through FMLA and CFRA
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure
- Drug and Alcohol-free Workplace
- Hazardous Chemicals/Substances
- Mandated Reporter
- Nondiscrimination in District Programs and Activities
- Nondiscrimination in Employment
- Retirement System Membership
- Sexual Harassment, legal remedies, complaints
- Tobacco-Free Schools
- Tobacco-Free Workspace
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Universal Precautions