What is the California Alternate Assessment (CAA)?
The California Alternate Assessment comprises the statewide alternate assessments for students with the most significant cognitive disabilities. The CAA for English language arts, mathematics, and science are part of the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress System (CAASPP) and is administered to any student identified for alternate testing. Learn more.
Student Score Reports
- 2017-18 CAA Student Score Report and Resources – forthcoming
- Sample 2017-18 CAAs Student Score Report
- Muestra del reporte individual de los resultados 2017-18 de CAAs
- Guide to Understanding the CAASPP Student Score Report
These guides explain the 2017-18 CAASPP Student Score Report for grades 3 through 8 and grade 11. The guides are also available in Spanish and seven other languages.
- Understanding the California Alternate Assessment Student Score Report
This five-minute video explains the 2017-18 California Alternate Assessment Student Score Report for year-end test results.
- Entendiendo el Informe de Puntaje de Estudiantes de CAA
Video de seis minutos explica el nuevo Informe de Puntaje de Estudiantes de CAA para 2018.