2020-2021 Full Distance/Hybrid Learning
- i-Ready Family Center
The i-Ready Family Center is the place to learn how you can support and encourage your child’s success with i-Ready.
- PAPER Tutoring
In a nutshell, PAPER is a live tutoring service open for all EUSD middle school students to access 7 days a week, 24 hours a day in English and in Spanish. All EUSD middle school students can access PAPER‘s live one-on-one tutoring and essay review using their student iPads through their Clever accounts.
- Zearn Math for Parents
- Compass Learning Help Sheet (PDF)
- English Language Arts Resources for Parents
- English Learner Master Plan (PDF)
EUSD’s District Vision of Education for English Learners.
- Math Resources for Parents
Videos and documents that help explain math concepts your child is learning.
- Parent Roadmaps of the California State Standards
Explore parent roadmaps of the California State Standards in Math & Language Arts in Kindergarten through 8th grade to help support your child.
- PTA: California State Common Core Resources
Find out what your child will be learning, at each grade level, in Mathematics and English Language Arts with the new Common Core State Standards.
- PTA: Parents’ Guide to Student Success (PDF)
This guide provides an overview of key things your child will learn, ideas to help your child learn at home, & topics to discuss with your child’s teacher.