Dates & Times
Monday, July 10, 2017 – Friday, July 28, 2017
8:00 AM to 11:10 AM
Important information about our 2017 Summer School Program:
- Extended Year Summer School is by invitation only; students were invited in early May. Confirmation letters will be mailed to those families in early June.
- Due to modernization construction around the district, students from multiple schools will attend summer school at a campus that might not be their school of residence.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served free of charge to all enrolled students and children 18 years and younger at all summer school campuses.
- This intervention program will support English Language Arts and Mathematics for incoming kindergarten through eighth grade students.
- This summer school program is three weeks in length, beginning July 10 and ending on July 28 at five school sites in EUSD.
- The sixth school site is Lincoln Elementary. Lincoln will host a unique 5 week summer school program called Power Scholars. This program is provided through a partnership between EUSD, the YMCA, and the Bell Foundation. It focuses on academics and enrichment, including field trips and community service projects and students will attend for the full day from June 26 through July 28.
- ASES supplemental programs (after school enrichment programs) are available at all elementary schools with a summer school program. There is no summer after-school care at the middle school campuses.
Summer School Locations:
Felicita (July 10 — July 28)
Serving students from Felicita and Miller.
Juniper (JULY 10 — JULY 28)
Serving students from Juniper, Central, L.R. Green, and Bernardo.
Rose (JULY 10 — JULY 28)
Serving students from Rose, Pioneer, Farr, Oak Hill, Glen View, Orange Glen, and Quantum Academy.
Del Dios Academy (JULY 10 — JULY 28)
Serving students from Del Dios Academy, Bear Valley, Hidden Valley, and Quantum Academy.
Farr (JULY 10 — JULY 28)
Serving students from Mission and Rincon.
Lincoln (Multiple Dates)
Serving students from Lincoln, Reidy Creek, North Broadway, Conway, and Rock Springs.
- The Power Scholars program runs from June 26 — July 28.
- The Kindergarten Prep. program will run from July 10 — July 28.