Create professional looking presentations that include animations, images, audio files, text, and videos. Presentations can be made to be interactive, or exported as movies.
Adding Mathematical Equations
- Add mathematical equations to your document–Apple Support
Add a Magic Move transition–Apple Support
Add transitions–Apple Support
Animate objects onto and off a slide–Apple Support
- Animate objects on a slide–Apple Support
Audio & Video
Changing to Another Language
- Enter text in another language–Apple Support
- Add and Edit Drawings–Apple Support
- Video: Drawing Tools in Keynote–Paul Hamilton
- Animate a Line Drawing–EUSD
- How to Create Biography Sketches on an iPad–EUSD
Links – Interactive Presentations
- Add links to text and objects–Apple Support
- Making the presentation “links only”–Apple Support
- Checklist for Interactive Keynotes–EUSD
Password-protect a Presentation
Keynote Live is a feature in the latest version of Keynote that allows you to share a presentation directly to multiple devices at once rather that on a single screen. In other words, each student in your class could watch a the same Keynote presentation simultaneously on each of their iPads.
You must have the latest version of Keynote and have an Apple ID, (iCloud account). The district is working on getting EUSD Apple accounts for all teachers, but for now you will need to use a private account. Students should also install Keynote on their iPads for best performance.
Keynote Live can share slideshows to viewers anywhere using the web.
- Getting Started with Keynote Live–Apple Support
- Video: Keynote Live – Share with devices in your classroom–EUSD
- Video: Keynote Live Tutorial–Tech Coaches