Teachers can create classrooms or learning communities called Grids where students can respond to discussion questions called Topics through recorded videos of up to 5 minutes. Students can record directly in Flipgrid, or upload videos that they create in other apps such as Camera or Clips.
- Video: Flipgrid 2020 Update: Assigning Work with Topics & Groups–New EdTech Classroom (YouTube)
- The Educator’s Guide to Flipgrid–eBook
- Help Center–Flipgrid
- Getting Started – Flipgrid
- Getting Started – You’ll need to use the “School Email Domain” option when creating your Grid. Our domain is: eusd.org
- Flipgrid’s Teacher Toolkit