Scan QR codes, take photos, and record videos (including SLO-MO and Time-Lapse) using the camera app.
Taking Good Pictures
Photography can be used for much more than art. Scavenger hunts seeking things like geometric shapes or vocabulary terms, photo essays, story illustrations, science project documentation, photojournalism, and much more. These pictures can be shared through Keynote, Pages or ePub books, blogs, and more.
- Video: How-to Take and Edit Photos on the iPad–EUSD (YouTube)
- EUSD Teacher Resources.–Login required
- Camera Settings–Apple iPad User Guide
Burst (Hold down button to take multiple pictures)
How to use the Burst feature in the Camera app
Read QR Codes
- QR Codes–Apple iPad User Guide
- Video: How to read QR Codes using the Camera app–EUSD (YouTube)
- Teachers – Learn how to create QR codes.–EUSD Teacher Resources
- Record a video–Apple iPad User Guide
- Make Your Own Document Camera at Home to Record Lessons
- Everyone Can Create Photo–Apple (eBook)
- Everyone Can Create Video–Apple (eBook)