Free meals are being provided to all children age 18 and younger through Monday, August 10.
When are meals available for pickup?
From 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday through Friday.
WHat meals are included?
All three meals per weekday, as well as four additional meals on Friday to cover the weekend.
Where can I pick up meals for my child?
Effective Thursday, June 4, the five distribution locations for summer will be:
- Central Elementary
122 W. Fourth Ave.
- Farr Elementary
933 Farr Ave.
- Felicita Elementary
737 W. 13th Ave.
- Glen View Elementary
2201 E. Mission Ave.
- Oak Hill Elementary
1820 Oak Hill Drive
Please note, additional EUSD meal distribution sites have now closed for the summer: Juniper Elementary, Rock Springs Elementary, Del Dios Academy, and Mission Middle School.
What other important details do I need to know?
- Please remain in your vehicle for drive-through service.
- If walk-up service is needed, please follow staff directions for safe and speedy service.
- Parents or guardians may pick up meals for children who are not able to leave their homes.
- All food must be consumed off site.
- Participants may be photographed for use in promotional and/or news materials.